Across the campus this week, our students may think that they have stepped back in time when they see some of our heritage uniforms throughout the 1930s to 1960s. PLC's first school uniform was adopted in 1911. All students wore a navy-blue skirt with a matching blouse, or one in white, during summer. In 1938, this was replaced with the grey uniform as seen in these images and in 1939, a revolutionary sports uniform was introduced consisting of a short-sleeved blouse and grey woollen shorts with lining that had elastic around the legs giving the appearance of a short skirt but allowed greater freedom of athletic movement. Later this month the College will be proudly unveiling our new uniform collection and we are look forward to sharing the new styles and uniform items with our extended College community.