Founded in 1875, PLC has a proud tradition of producing young women of the highest calibre who go on to make a significant contribution in their world.
A modern school with a distinguished history, the educational foundations of our earliest days remain the basis of a PLC education today.
- A love of learning; a broad stimulating curriculum to cater for the needs and interests of all students
- A climate of encouragement, tolerance, respect and self-discipline
- Encouragement to see the importance of using one’s education to make a difference
- A strong Christian foundation
- PLC has an outstanding record of placing graduates in highly selective universities and tertiary institutions in Australia and throughout the world. We pride ourselves on launching young women into worthwhile and rewarding vocations and careers, with many of our graduates becoming leaders in their field.