Wherever you work or travel, there is sure to be an Old Collegian not far away!
The PLC OCA is an active network of over 14,000 Old Collegians both within Australia and overseas. All students who attend PLC are automatically members of the PLC OCA for life.
Through the popular Class Reunion program, stimulating events and online communication, former students can stay in touch with old school friends and make wonderful new connections.
By keeping informed of all the exciting changes at PLC, they can promote the College by being positive advocates and by supporting life-changing scholarships to the school.
The OCA appreciates the vital community work being undertaken by Old Collegians and awards an annual “Women Out There Fellowship” of up to $2,000 for projects which add value to a local community.
How to become involved
- Come to an event. Learn new skills. See a film, or hear an inspiring speaker.
- Attend your Class Reunion which are held at five-yearly intervals.
- Read the news and find out what’s happening in the OCA section of PLC In Print.
- Connect online through Facebook which allows you to contact former classmates.
- Contact your nearest OCA group. With 16 groups around Australia and overseas, there’s a local and international PLC network for you to contact when moving or travelling.
- Support scholarships to PLC by contributing through the OCA Birthday League or the Helen Hailes Scholarship Fund for daughters and granddaughters of Old Collegians.
- Become a mentor for younger Old Collegians and offer work experience to current students, or network across various professions. We are actively seeking new mentors.
- Lead by example. Share your ideas for new OCA activities, organise an event, or serve as a contact person for your year group.