Aquatic Swim Club Squad Coach - Closes 10 May
PLC Aquatic Swim Club is seeking to appoint a dynamic and enthusiastic coach, who is passionate about developing young swimmers, to the position of Aquatic Swim Club Squad Coach.
This is a casual position working approximately 10-15 hours per week, with an additional 2-3 weekend swim meets per school term. More hours are available for the right candidate.
- have a genuine love of coaching and the ability to develop, strengthen and improve all athletes to reach their full potential
- show a desire and commitment to develop a positive and energetic environment
- have the ability to develop constructive relationship with students which engender positive attitudes to learning and development
- show patience, encouragement and support to all swimmers and staff
- have a strong technical focus and willingness to learn
- demonstrate leadership potential, having conviction in their expectations of children’s behaviour during, and towards, training
- show initiative, be able to work in a team and is prepared to take on extra responsibilities as required (attending swim meets, club functions & camps)
- have a current Working With Children Check for Employees
Download the complete job description here: Aquatic Swim Club Squad Coach
How To Apply
Download and complete the application form Application for Employment, and attach your covering letter and CV, including references (optional), copies of university transcripts and the names and telephone numbers of three confidential referees, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.