Early Childhood Educator
- Full-time position, possible ongoing appointment
- Generous above award salary
- Beautiful grounds, high-quality learning spaces
PLC is a leading ELC to Year 12 Christian independent day and boarding school with a focus on the development of the whole person that includes an outstanding academic tradition, an international outlook and strong pastoral and co-curricular programs.
Join PLC’s Early Learning Centre today and be rewarded by work that has value, meaning, purpose, and is underpinned by the support of a warm and highly collaborative team of staff.
If you are an experienced, engaging and passionate Early Childhood Educator seeking your next opportunity, this could be for you.
On offer is a full-time, fixed-term position commencing Monday 15 May through until Wednesday 20 December 2023. There is a strong possibility for ongoing employment beyond 2023.
Full-time staff receive 5 weeks’ annual leave, 2 additional gratis days and 12 RDO’s per year.
You will hold an Early Childhood Diploma or Certificate III in Children’s Services and a valid Working With Children Check (Employee).
Graduate Early Childhood Teachers are also encouraged to apply.
An understanding of the Reggio Emilia approach to Early Childhood Education would be viewed favourably.
You will be a supportive team player, have a positive and proactive approach to your work, and be able to build respectful and collaborative relationships with staff, children and their families.
All staff must commit to a culture that supports and embraces Child Safe Standards.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Download the position description here: Early Childhood Educator
How To Apply
● Download and complete the Application for Employment Form
● Prepare a comprehensive letter outlining your suitability for the role, as well as your resume and relevant academic transcripts
● Email all of these documents to the Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am Wednesday 24 May 2023