We invite applications from creative, enthusiastic and experienced Teachers of German with energy and vision, for this part-time ongoing position to commence Term 1 2018.
All applicants must be prepared to participate in the co-curricular and outdoor education programs of the College.
• be a native or near-native speaker of German
• be experienced in teaching German from Years 7 to 12 VCE, with experience teaching IB German an advantage, but not essential
• demonstrate the ability to work and plan cooperatively with staff, including the German Language Conversation Tutor
• create a learning environment that fosters trust and respect, encouraging each girl to engage in the learning process and cater for a range of abilities and learning styles
• ensure personal and professional development is ongoing and keep abreast of curriculum initiatives in German secondary education
• have current VIT Registration
• actively support the Christian teachings and ethos of the College
Download the complete job description here: German Teacher
How To Apply
Download and complete the application form Application for Employment, and attach your covering letter and CV, including references (optional), copies of university transcripts and the names and telephone numbers of three confidential referees, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post by 25 October 2017.