PLC may offer remission of up to a maximum of 50% of the annual tuition fees to the end of Year 12.
- Acceptance of a Scholarship holds the expectation that the student will remain at PLC until the end of Year 12.
- A non-refundable enrolment fee will be required on acceptance of a scholarship.
- Successful candidates are expected to play a full and meaningful role in the life of the College in general.
- Successful music candidates are expected to play a full and meaningful role in the life of the College in general, and the Music School in particular.
- Under no circumstances will a candidate be allowed to sit for the examination or music audition other than on the date specified.
- On receipt of a scholarship any concessions or bursaries already held by the student are cancelled. A family would not be entitled to a younger sibling discount.
- Current PLC Year 6 girls are eligible to sit for a Year 7 scholarship.
- Students currently attending PLC Senior School are ineligible to sit for scholarships in Year 8 to 11.
- Any scholarship may be withdrawn if the student’s behaviour or application to her studies are considered unsatisfactory.
- Should a scholarship recipient leave PLC before the end of Year 12, the full amount of the scholarship received must be repaid to PLC within 21 days of notice of withdrawal.