Talent and Recruitment Advisor
- Join a dynamic, friendly and forward-thinking team
- Part-time (0.4 FTE), 12-month contract
- Located in Burwood, onsite parking
Presbyterian Ladies' College (PLC) Melbourne is a leading ELC-Year 12 Christian independent school for girls offering both the VCE and International Baccalaureate.
PLC has an outstanding academic tradition, an international focus and strong pastoral and co-curricular programs focusing on encouraging leadership, service and life-long personal development and learning.
About the role
Are you a HR professional with sound experience in recruitment / talent acquisition?
Are you keen to join a dynamic People and Culture team with a continuous improvement approach?
Are you seeking a role that offers work / life balance?
If yes, please read on.
PLC has an exciting opening for a HR professional with sound experience in recruitment / talent acquisition, to join us in a part-time position of Talent and Recruitment Advisor.
On offer is a 12-month fixed term, 0.4 FTE position (15.2 hours per week), with hours to be spread across Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
Perfect for someone seeking flexibility and shorter individual work days.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to contribute to, enhance and deliver successful recruitment and talent acquisition outcomes for PLC, as well as supporting the implementation of the People Strategy.
The position will also be responsible for supporting day to day HR administration and operational duties, relating to employee lifecycle management.
We are seeking a candidate with the following skills and attributes:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or current studies in a Human Resources related discipline
- Experience in full-cycle internal recruitment / talent acquisition
- Experience in an educational environment would be desirable
- Current Working with Children Check (Employee), or willingness to obtain
- Commitment to lifelong learning and professional development
- Demonstrated drive, positivity, enthusiasm, personal integrity and a strong work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Willingness to uphold and support ethos, culture, expectations and rules of the College
If you are keen to make your mark in a leading independent girls’ school and make a positive impact on our future, we would love to hear from you.
All staff must commit to a culture that supports and embraces Child Safe Standards.
The successful applicant will be required to hold or be willing to apply for a Working With Children Check (Employee).
Download the complete position description here: Talent and Recruitment Advisor
How to apply
- Download and complete the application form Application for Employment from the PLC website.
- Prepare a comprehensive letter outlining your suitability for the role, as well as your resume and university transcripts
- Email all of these documents to the Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am, Thursday 15 April 2021