Strong Foundations — Amazing Futures
Senior Vice Principal (Curriculum and Learning) - Closes 11 June
An exciting opportunity exists for an innovative and experienced educator to work closely with the Principal in leading the Secondary School curriculum, assessment and reporting system for the College. The successful applicant will be an exemplary individual who demonstrates passion for curriculum and learning, integrity, and the skill-set to effectively lead teams with discernment and good judgement.
The Senior Vice Principal is expected to work a longer school day than other teaching staff, to attend a number of school functions outside of normal school hours, including meetings and activities and events involving staff, students and their parents and attend planning and organisational meetings during school holidays as required. Attendance at work for some time during each of the school holiday periods is required.
The position of Senior Vice Principal (Curriculum and Learning) is a full-time senior Executive position. There will be a maximum of 0.2 teaching load if necessitated, depending on timetable requirements. An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience is offered to the successful applicant.
- provide progressive, improvement-focused leadership to all staff, particularly in the Senior School
- manage and provide leadership to staff, students and parents through periods of change
- provide leadership to committees and working parties within the College
- attend designated after-school-hours events, including extra-curricular and co-curricular events, activities and functions of the College
- prepare and manage budgets associated with duty statement
- deputise for the Principal at College events, at outside meetings and events, or when she is absent from the College
- assist in maintaining a safe, positive, harmonious and disciplined school climate
- work with parents to maintain the highest levels of parental satisfaction and goodwill
- resolve parent complaints and concerns (particularly in matters relating to the curriculum, and teaching and learning)
- undertake other duties as delegated by the Principal
Download the complete job description here: Senior Vice Principal (Curriculum and Learning)
How To Apply
Download and complete the application form Application for Employment, and attach your covering letter and CV, including references (optional), copies of university transcripts and the names and telephone numbers of three confidential referees, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.