Risk and Compliance Officer - Closes 30 July
The Risk and Compliance Officer will have primary responsibility for the overall implementation and maintenance of PLC’s compliance and incident management platform ensuring timely updates.
They will also be expected to work with leadership and management teams as well as front line staff to promote the risk and compliance culture.
As this is a new position, this position description is subject to review after twelve months. Annual leave is to be taken during non-term weeks, including College Christmas shut-down and other College shut-down days, unless otherwise agreed with Business Manager.
- graduate qualification in law, business, accounting or related
- experience in risk and compliance and related software
- ability to see big picture and handle the detail of the role
- excellent change management and negotiation skills
- excellent organisational and project management skills
- excellent communication skills across all levels of the organizations
- ability to convert complex legislation or information into plain language
- ability to work autonomously, as part of a team and in co-ordination of some aspects of the work of others
Download the complete job description here: Risk and Compliance Officer
How To Apply
Download and complete the application form Application for Employment, and attach your covering letter and CV, including references (optional), copies of university transcripts and the names and telephone numbers of three confidential referees, and email to email@example.com.