PLC Shop – Assistant Manager - Closes 3 December
Presbyterian Ladies’ College is seeking to appoint an experienced Assistant Manager to work closely with the PLC Shop Manager. We invite applications for this position which will commence from mid-January 2019.
This role has been created to assist the PLC Shop Manager transition to part-time during non-peak periods of operation.
- Experience within a commercial retail environment, particularly clothing and/or office supplies
- Previous experience working with the sale of school uniforms would be an advantage
- Practical experience in stock control and ordering
- Well-developed organisational skills
- Ability to relate to the wider school community
- Knowledge of retail computer systems, as well as using MS Word, Excel, E-mail and the Internet
- Ability to update the PLC online shop
- Being helpful, friendly with a demonstrated commitment to client service
- Ability to work cheerfully, efficiently and independently and possess an enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to people at all levels and from different cultural backgrounds
- Support for the values and policies of the school
- A commitment to child safety, demonstrating an understanding of appropriate behaviours when engaging with children with diverse needs and backgrounds
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects at once and meet deadlines
- Ability to work and contribute as a team member
- Demonstrated initiative and focus on quality outcome
Download the complete job description here: PLC Shop – Assistant Manager
How To Apply
Download and complete the application form Application for Employment, and attach your covering letter and CV, including references (optional), copies of university transcripts and the names and telephone numbers of three confidential referees, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.