Japanese Conversation Tutor - Closes 26 November
A VIT registered teacher would be preferred, and would ideally be allocated a small classroom teaching load of approximately FTE 0.1 in addition to the Conversation Tutor role.
The load for the Conversation Tutor will be approximately FTE 0.2, spread over more than one day, scheduled in times which are mutually convenient for the student and conversation teacher.
Graduates are encouraged to apply
- be a native Japanese speaker
- have a knowledge of current affairs in Japan
- be enthusiastic and willing to learn
- be an excellent and warm communicator
- be familiar with senior curriculums (VCE and IB) in Japanese
- demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues
- demonstrate the ability to create a learning environment that fosters trust and respect, encouraging all students to engage in the learning process and catering for a range of abilities and learning styles
Download the complete job description here: Japanese Conversation Tutor
How To Apply
Download and complete the application form Application for Employment, and attach your covering letter and CV, including references (optional), copies of university transcripts and the names and telephone numbers of three confidential referees, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org