ICT Support Officer (Level 1 and 2)
- Be the “face of” our ICT Services Desk
- Busy, interesting, customer-focused role
- Full time, 2-year fixed term contract
Presbyterian Ladies' College (PLC) Melbourne is a leading ELC-Year 12 Christian independent school for girls offering both the VCE and International Baccalaureate.
PLC has an outstanding academic tradition, an international focus and strong pastoral and co-curricular programs focusing on encouraging leadership, service and life-long personal development and learning.
About the role
This is a great opportunity for an ICT Support Officer to join our friendly, busy and dynamic ICT Services Team in a full time, 2-year fixed term role.
This role will see you as the first point of contact for our ICT Services Desk, providing timely and targeted Level 1 and 2 support to students, staff and parents of the College within agreed SLA timeframes.
Your days will be interesting and varied, responding to ticketed queries, phone calls, walk-ups or visiting stakeholders who are seeking your assistance to resolve issues or escalate as appropriate within the ICT Services Team.
We are keen to hear from qualified IT professionals and / or candidates with sound experience in a similar role. You will have experience in providing technical support, basic troubleshooting methodologies, and a basic understanding of networking (wired and wireless).
You will be a collaborative team member, and someone with a positive customer service ethic, excellent communication skills and the ability to operate calmly under pressure.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Applications close Monday 24 May 2021, at 5pm.
Download the complete position description here: ICT Support Officer (Level 1 and 2)
How to apply
- Download and complete the application form ‘Application for Employment - General Staff’ from the PLC website.
- Prepare a comprehensive letter outlining your suitability for the role, as well as your resume and university transcripts
- Email all of these documents to the Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org