Strong Foundations — Amazing Futures
IB Biology Teacher - Closes 21 August 2019
We invite applications from enthusiastic and experienced educators of Years 11 and 12 IB Biology. The successful applicant will be passionate about teaching IB Biology and have an excellent knowledge of current practice, effective interpersonal and communication skills. Experience teaching VCE Biology is advantageous.
- be an IB Biology specialist, essential
- be an experienced and enthusiastic Science Teacher
- be competent in the use of ICT to enhance the learning process
- be an effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- work as part of a collaborative team to ensure teaching material and resources are kept up to date on the school shared drives
- be interested and skilled in curriculum development
- demonstrate the ability to work and plan cooperatively with staff
- create a learning environment that fosters trust and respect, encouraging each girl to engage in the learning process, and cater for a range of abilities and learning styles
- ensure personal and professional development is ongoing and keep abreast of State, National and International curriculum initiatives in IB in secondary education
- have current VIT Registration
- actively support the Christian teachings and ethos of the College
How To Apply
Download and complete the application form Application for Employment, and attach your covering letter and CV, including references (optional), copies of university transcripts and the names and telephone numbers of three confidential referees, and email to email@example.com or post.