Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP)
Presbyterian Ladies' College Melbourne is a leading ELC-Year 12 Christian independent school for girls offering both the VCE and International Baccalaureate. PLC has an outstanding academic tradition, an international focus and strong pastoral and co-curricular programs focusing on encouraging leadership, service and life-long personal development and learning.
PLC is seeking to appoint a professional and experienced Human Resources Business Partner in a full-time, ongoing position.
You will have primary responsibility for proactively partnering with College leaders in areas such as workforce planning, job and work design, HR policy and procedure development and employee engagement.
Key responsibilities for the role will include;
- design, development and implementation of workforce plans and other people related change programs in consultation with key stakeholders
- review and refresh of college wide position descriptions ensuring fit for purpose
- design, development, education and roll out of a range of HR policies and procedures
- management of the employee lifecycle process from onboarding to exit; facilitating streamlined onboarding, probation, learning, performance management, remuneration, retention and separation programs
- provide proactive and timely solutions for general employee relations concerns and confidential HR matters, making accurate and informed decisions regarding escalation of complex matters to the Director People, Culture & Strategy
- monitor key HR metrics, analysing trends and providing HR reports to develop solutions, programs and policies
- provide day-to-day performance management guidance including monitoring and ensuring completion of General Staff performance improvement plans and agreed actions
As a tertiary qualified and experienced Human Resources Business Partner, you will have a passion for working on transformative people related projects. You will thrive working in an environment with smart, purpose driven individuals who have a desire to make a positive impact. Your working knowledge of current workplace legislation and policy, and an understanding of Awards and Enterprise Agreements will be highly regarded, as will your excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills in the provision of proactive support and guidance to College leaders on HR matters.
All staff must commit to a culture that supports and embraces Child Safe Standards.
You will be required to hold a current Working with Children Check for Employees.
Download the complete job description here: Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP)
How To Apply
- Download and complete the application form ‘Application for Employment - General Staff’ from the PLC website.
- Prepare a comprehensive letter outlining your suitability for the role, as well as your resume and university transcripts.
- Email all of these documents to the Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Thursday 22nd July 2021