Head of Junior School Admissions and Assistant to the Deputy Principal - Closes 28 January 2019
We are seeking to appoint a suitably skilled individual to join the team in the Junior School Office at Presbyterian Ladies College. This senior administration position includes both overseeing enrolments at the primary level and providing some assistance to the Deputy Principal Head of Primary. The successful applicant will have strong administrative, interpersonal and communication skills and must have the ability to manage multiple activities and tasks.
Proficiency in the full suite of Microsoft office programs using the Apple platform and data base experience using Synergetic would be highly regarded. The successful applicant will possess the ability to observe confidentiality, responding sensitively and always working in the best interests of the school.
Applicants must have an excellent attention to detail and enjoy working with people, particularly children
- demonstrate personal integrity and a strong work ethic
- the ability to observe confidentiality, responding sensitively and always working in the best interests of the school
- behave in a manner that consistently supports the Deputy Principal and demonstrates a team approach
- be skilled at planning and completing a piece of work to meet business needs
- ability to be confidential
- demonstrate exceptional organisational skills
- communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally
- display sound problem solving and decision making skills
- possess the technical skills required to be proficient in the role
Download the complete job description here: Head of Junior School Admissions and Assistant to the Deputy Principal
How To Apply
Download and complete the application form Application for Employment, and attach your covering letter and CV, including references (optional), copies of university transcripts and the names and telephone numbers of three confidential referees, and email to email@example.com.