Strong Foundations — Amazing Futures
Early Learning Centre Early Childhood Assistants - Educator - Closes 28 August
We invite applications for the following positions available in our Early Learning Centre, commencing 20 January 2020:
• Regular position: Monday to Friday, 12.00 noon – 2.00 pm relieving position during school terms
• On-Call positions for daily casual relief as required
A minimum Early Childhood Certificate 3 qualification is essential.
The Early Learning Centre operates for 48 weeks each year, closing for 4 weeks during the Christmas vacation.
Applicants must have a current Working With Children’s Check, Anaphylaxis Management Certificate, Emergency Asthma Management Certificate and First Aid Certificate prior to commencement.
- support the Early Childhood teachers and other staff in monitoring and recording the development of individual children
- work with Early Childhood teachers and other staff in implementing and evaluating plans for the children's program
- carry out the tasks which are important for the care and provision of a safe and healthy environment for children
- encourage parents' interest and facilitate their involvement in the Centre
- support parents in their parenting responsibilities
- work co-operatively with other staff in all aspects of their work within the Centre
- participate in staff development, and training opportunities as required
- ensure that the Head of Early Learning is informed about all aspects of the position
- maintain a healthy, safe and welcoming environment
- follow housekeeping practices which ensure that equipment is maintained at an optimum level and the Centre is kept orderly and presentable
- attend to any other duties required by the Head of Early Learning Centre
Download the complete job description here: Early Learning Centre Early Childhood Educator - Casual
How To Apply
Download and complete the application form Application for Employment, and attach your covering letter and CV, including references (optional), copies of university transcripts and the names and telephone numbers of three confidential referees, and email to email@example.com.