Director of Sport - Closes 3 September
The Director of Sport is responsible for ensuring the development and delivery of a comprehensive and high quality sports program across the College.
This covers curricular and co-curricular (inter-House, inter-School and community) sports, and for ensuring that all girls have access and are actively encouraged to participate in the sporting life of the College. The Director of Sport works closely with the Head of Physical Education / Health in the Senior School, the Head of Physical Education / Sport in the Junior School and the Manager of the Aquatic Centre to monitor the scope and sequence of their different programs, ensuring a vibrant, consistent whole school approach to physical education, health and sport
The successful candidate will be an outstanding teacher of Years 7 to 12 with demonstrated leadership qualities and exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. Important qualities include
- outstanding organisational abilities
- experience in teaching the VCE Physical Education Units 3 / 4 Course and / or VCE Health and Human Development Units 1 / 2 and 3 / 4
- ability to enthuse and motivate others
- pursuit of excellence and personal best
- skills, talent and expertise in coaching a number of sports
- competency in applying information technology to administration and to facilitate learning
- the ability to actively support the Christian teaching and ethos of the College
- a commitment to a school culture that supports and embraces Child Safety Standards
Download the complete job description here: Director of Sport
How To Apply
Download and complete the application form Application for Employment, and attach your covering letter and CV, including references (optional), copies of university transcripts and the names and telephone numbers of three confidential referees, and email to email@example.com.