Director of Christian Ministries - Closes 27 March
An exciting opportunity exists for an innovative and creative applicant with energy and vision to work closely with the Principal in strategic planning and all aspects of leading the Christian community of the College.
The successful applicant will be an outstanding pastoral leader and exemplary individual who can actively initiate, minister and uphold the Christian teachings and ethos of the College, provide strong Christian leadership to the Christian Ministry teams at the College and support the Presbyterian Christian framework of the College.
Applicants must be prepared to participate in the outdoor education and co-curricular program.
- Have had training in Clinical Pastoral Education or other formal counselling training
- Have studied Theology (degree, diploma, certificate desirable)
- Have an education qualification
- Supportive of the Presbyterian Christian ethos and framework
- Be capable of communicating with and interested in the concerns of children, youths and adults
- Be ‘spiritually aware’ and sensitive to the spiritual journeys of others
- Possess personal qualities of creativity, flexibility and resilience
- Possess a sensitivity towards people of other faiths and be able to work alongside them comfortably
- Have a modern approach, be an engaging presenter
- Lead the Christian Education Forum (preparing material to stimulate purposeful discussion)
- Become a member of CMT (College Management), SSELT (Senior School Education Leadership), the College Leadership Team and the PLC Staff Association
Download the complete job description here: Director of Christian Ministries
How To Apply
Download and complete the application form Application for Employment, and attach your covering letter and CV, including references (optional), copies of university transcripts and the names and telephone numbers of three confidential referees, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.