Chaplain - Closes 4 November
An exciting opportunity exists for an innovative and creative applicant with energy and vision to work closely with the Principal in strategic planning and all aspects of leading the Christian community of the College.
The successful applicant will be an outstanding pastoral leader and exemplary individual who can actively initiate, minister and uphold the Presbyterian Christian teachings and ethos of the College, providing strong Christian leadership to the Christian Ministry teams at the College.
Applicants must be prepared to participate in the outdoor education and co-curricular program.
- be an ordained Presbyterian Minister’
- be a qualified and registered teacher
- have had training in Clinical Pastoral Education or other formal counselling training
- be capable of communicating with and interested in the concerns of children, youths and adults
- be ‘spiritually aware’ and sensitive to the spiritual journeys of others
- possess personal qualities of creativity, flexibility and resilience
- possess a sensitivity towards people of other faiths and be able to work alongside them comfortably
Download the complete job description here: Chaplain
How To Apply
Download and complete the application form Application for Employment, and attach your covering letter and CV, including references (optional), copies of university transcripts and the names and telephone numbers of three confidential referees, and email to email@example.com.