Casual Early Childhood Educator
- Join our friendly, professional and engaging team
- Spacious, state-of-the-art Early Learning Centre
- Be ‘on call’ for daily casual relief
Presbyterian Ladies' College (PLC) Melbourne is a leading ELC-Year 12 Christian independent school for girls offering both the VCE and International Baccalaureate.
PLC has an outstanding academic tradition, an international focus and strong pastoral and co-curricular programs focusing on encouraging leadership, service and life-long personal development and learning.
About The Role
PLC invites expressions of interest from qualified, experienced Early Childhood Educators, to join our friendly Early Learning Centre team on a casual basis.
PLC provides exceptional early childhood programs for children from 6 months to school age. The Early Learning Centre operates for 48 weeks each year, closing for 4 weeks during the Christmas vacation.
We are seeking supportive and highly collaborative team members, who will be available for ‘on call’ daily casual relief within our Centre.
A minimum Cert III qualification in Early Childhood Education is required and a valid Working With Children Check (Employee) must be maintained at all times.
All staff must commit to a culture that supports and embraces Child Safe Standards.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Download the complete job description here: Casual Early Childhood Educator
How To Apply
All enquiries about this position can be directed to Deb Hendren, Head of Early Learning, on: 9808 0077 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download and complete the application form ‘Application for Employment - Academic Staff’ from the PLC website.
- Prepare a comprehensive letter outlining your suitability for the role, as well as your resume and university transcripts.
- Email all of these documents to the Principal at email@example.com