- 0.5 FTE permanent position
- Six weeks annual leave (pro-rata)
- Beautiful grounds, Burwood location
Presbyterian Ladies' College (PLC) Melbourne is a leading ELC-Year 12 Christian independent school for girls offering both the VCE and International Baccalaureate.
PLC has an outstanding academic tradition, an international focus and strong pastoral and co-curricular programs focusing on encouraging leadership, service and life-long personal development and learning.
About The Role
If you are an accounting professional, this may be your next opportunity to make your mark in a highly regarded, progressive and dynamic school environment.
On offer is a permanent, 0.5 FTE Accounts Officer position, with the flexibility of a 5-day fortnight.
Your days will be busy and varied, providing direct support to the Assistant Business Manager and working closely with the school’s Fees Administrators.
The Accounts Officer will play an integral role in ensuring timely, efficient and accurate processing and reconciliation of payments for tuition, application, enrolments and other fees for the school.
Your attention to detail and data accuracy, excellent organisational skills, effective communication skills and the ability to collaborate with a range of stakeholders, will be highly regarded in this position.
We are seeking someone who is friendly, proactive, respectful and will be supportive of their team members, staff, students and the wider PLC community.
If this sounds like you, please introduce yourself to us.
Download the complete job description here: Accounts Officer
How To Apply
- Download and complete the application form ‘Application for Employment - General Staff’ from the PLC website.
- Prepare a comprehensive letter outlining your suitability for the role, as well as your resume and university transcripts.
- Email all of these documents to the Principal at email@example.com by 14 June.