Presbyterian Ladies' College (PLC) Melbourne is a leading ELC-Year 12 Christian independent school for girls offering both the VCE and International Baccalaureate.
PLC has an outstanding academic tradition, an international focus and strong pastoral and co-curricular programs focusing on encouraging leadership, service and life-long personal development and learning.
Start your new year with a fresh, rewarding opportunity at one of Australia’s leading independent girls’ schools.
Commencing Term 1 2023, the Timetabler is an ongoing role that is open to applications from both teaching or non-teaching professionals. The role is offered as follows:
- For teachers – 0.4 FTE administration load, and up to 0.6 FTE teaching (up to a 1.0 FTE position)
- For non-teachers – 0.4 FTE position
As part of the Senior School Curriculum Team, the Timetabler is responsible for planning, developing and implementing the Senior School timetable. The incumbent works closely with members of the senior leadership team to ensure a cohesive, process-driven approach to successful staff planning, timetabling, subject selections and resourcing.
The ideal candidate will have experience in or an understanding of the education environment, with a sound sense of school structure, daily routine and curriculum offerings in Years 7-12.
You are a systems thinker who understands complexity of interdependent systems and structures, and a problem solver who can respond to challenges with effective solutions.
You have positive interpersonal skills and a calm, considered approach to your work.
If this sounds like an opportunity of interest, please introduce yourself to us.
All staff must commit to a culture that supports and embraces Child Safe Standards. The successful applicant will be required to hold and maintain a valid Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT) registration or Working With Children Check (WWCC) for Employees.
Download the relevant position descriptions from our PLC Careers website:
How to Apply
- Download and complete either the Application for Employment – Teaching Staff or the Application for Employment – Non-Teaching Staff from the PLC website.
- Prepare a comprehensive letter outlining your suitability for the role, as well as your resume and university transcripts as applicable
- Email all of these documents to the Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm, Monday 31 October 2022