2023 Casual Sports Coaches
PLC is a leading ELC to Year 12 Christian independent day and boarding school with a focus on the development of the whole person that includes an outstanding academic tradition, an international outlook and strong pastoral and co-curricular programs.
Are you passionate about sport and are keen to impart your coaching skills and experience on young people? PLC is welcoming applications from coaches for a range of sports, for casual opportunities commencing in Term 1 2023:
- Australian Rules Football
- Cross Country
The Sports Coaches will work closely with the Director of Sport to ensure a professional and consistent approach to the PLC Sport Program, supporting the philosophy of sport for all ages - from beginners to elite competitors.
Ideally you will have a community coach qualification or higher, with the motivation to complete further training if required, and a Level 2 First Aid certification.
You will bring passion and drive to your role as Coach, and your caring and encouraging nature will be at the forefront of your interactions with our students.
All staff must commit to a culture that supports and embraces Child Safe Standards. The successful applicant will be required to hold and maintain a valid Working With Children Check (for Employees).
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Download the complete job description here: Sports Coach
How to Apply
- Download and complete the application form Application for Employment from the PLC website
- Prepare a comprehensive letter outlining your suitability for the role, as well as your resume and university transcripts.
- Email all of these documents to the Principal at email@example.com
- Applications close 5pm, Monday 3 October 2022